Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pengakuan Kecil

 sulit ya menyukai seseorang 

oh ini dia kata kata yang terkadang membuatku galau, dikutip dari lagu 

can't u see that I AM THE ONE WHO UNDERSTAND YOU

i know you don't think that I AM TRYING

CAN SHE do all these things LIKE WE USED TO

you can't say that you don't miss me I THINK ABOUT YOU EVERY DAY :(


you know me better than i know my self,
DON'T TAKE MY HEART AND PUT IT ON A SHELF


THAT BOY IS A MONSTER, HE ATE MY HEART !


here in my head,  YOU'RE NEVER CLOSE TO ME

i am tired of being all alone


all i had to say goodbye, were better of this way


all alone it's dark and cold 

Because the boy like you're is imposible to find

why do i keep running from the truth ??

I am breaking down, I am falling down

And now i am scared to move . . .


 belum semua tertulis yah? kapan kapan deh lanjutin lagi galau nya

No comments:

Post a Comment